Super loft 68 degrees and special sole design allows golfers to use club
out of the rough or sand with a powerful swing and backspin.
The bunkers most of us play out of on a regular basis are not like the
bunkers at pro tournaments.
Most of us play out of bunkers that have a firm base or shallow sand depth
instead of nice soft sand with measured depths.
Our Wedge prevents most bounce and blade shots! Super loft and low bounce
angle design allows one to swing with confidence.
New Lo'Profile Putter
ready for orders now!
New Hi-Tech Hard Coat Putter
Conforms with USGA Rules
Decision: 2004 - 303
New Lo'Profile Putter can make
you best putter at your club!
New Sole Design
The energy transfer to the ball occurs on the up swing at the equator of the ball.
This is how it must be done to minimize skidding before the ball begins to roll.
Whether "on or off" the green, this new Putter design offers the
"best ever" energy transfer and top spin roll!
PATENTED PUTTING METHOD # 5,616,089
1. Your dominant hand and arm control the stroke.
2. Hand-eye coordination is easier and more accurate.
3. Your leading wrist never breaks down during the stroke.
4. Your leading hand stabilizes your dominant hand.
5. Your dominant hand can "release" down the line.
6. Your shoulders are always parallel with the target line.
7. Follow through is easier and always "on line."
8. The method eliminates unintended sidespin.
9. You will learn to use the PRO style putting stroke.
10. You will stop using the open door & close door stroke.
Dale Miller, JD and his Patented Putting Method
Prior to August of 1995, he was a 15 handicap. Then, as a result of an
intra-articular fracture of the left distal radius (wrist injury), he had to putt one
Then he discovered when he positioned his left hand on top of his dominant right hand
and his left thumb in a certain position on the inside of his right forearm, he could
make those putts he often missed in the past!
ORDER ONLINE NOW
ORDER BY PHONE